Made it through another year of dance recital. Kassi had her dance recital today. It was so fun to watch her and she doesn't do too bad for being 5. :-) For the recital she wanted "mermaid hair", so I warmed up the wave iron to give this diva some "mermaid hair" What a cutie. I was so proud of her. Somehow before her dance, someone gave her some gum. She was just chomping away on it on stage and smiling her biggest smile. We had good seats {2nd row}, so she could see me. At the end of her dance, she waves at me and mouths the words. "I got gum in my mouth." I could hear the ladies behind me giggling. They thought it was cute, so I had to turn around and say that one would be mine. The gum smacker. Silly girl, but so cute. She was also so excited to watch all the high school girls dance. They are really good.

Kassi and Mary (Kassi's Big Girl that helped her backstage.)

Dancing Diva
Bailee and Kassi
The star of the show with her flowers.
Here's part of Kassi's dance that I got at her dress rehersal. She's so skinny, at the end you can't see her behind the other girl, but I got her most of the time.
3 comments:
What a great Job Kassi Girl!! I SOOOO wish I was there to see you in person dancing your heart away.
I so Love you.
Wow so cute Great grandma Lynn & Great Aunt Lori we loved it!
Is that really Kassi? SHe looks about 4 years older! Great job!
Post a Comment