Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Bailee's 8th Birthday
Happy 8th Birthday to Bailee! My goodness, I can't believe this child is 8! Where did the time go? I love this little sweetheart so much. I am honored to be her mother. She is such a blessing to our family. It wouldn't be the same without her. Every morning when the school bus is coming up the street, we exchange little good byes like "see ya later alligator", etc. Our latest is, "my life would suck without you" after the Kelly Clarkson song. We laugh, but it's true, my life would suck without her. :-) She had a fun birthday and is getting baptized this Friday! I can't believe it. She's also excited for Grandma and Papa Hess to come this weekend too. Yay! I love you Bailee! I'm so glad that you are mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!!
Post a Comment