Friday, March 27, 2009

Crash and Burn

Yesterday Kassi was helping me make some banana bread. She got a little messy, so I sent her to the bathroom to wash her hands. She loves to help me bake, so she didn't want to miss the next part of the recipe. She ran to the bathroom as fast as she could and slipped on the bathmat and crashed chin down on the hard tile floor! Poor Baby! It hurt and and loved her up and saw she had a scrape on her chin. Then this morning I found this big huge purple/black/blue bruise on her little chin. OUCH! I'm surprised she didn't break her chin bone or something with a bruse like that! Being the diva that she is, she is still super cute even with a bruised up chin.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sparks said...

Oh my jellybeans! OUCH!!

Jen said...

Poor girl! She still looks happy though!

Sabra said...

OUCH! That is bad! SHe's so cute.

Marci said...

Ouch! That Hurts! But, Kassi is still sooooooo CUTE!
love, Grandma Marci

Sara Walker said...

Ouch! -that's funny too about the tweezers...