Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ride without training Wheels? Maybe.

Billy and Mike had this great idea that Kassidy and Evan are ready to take the training wheels off. These poor girls aren't even 5 years old yet. I tried to remind Billy that Bailee only learned just over a year ago when we first moved here just before she turned 6, but he was determined she should learn. Not too bad. My camera battery died, so thanks to Melissa for these pics and video. She was easily willing to give it a try, but also easily ready to be done and not try anymore. Maybe we'll try again tomorrow if Daddy can talk her into it. Here is some short clips of Kassi Poo trying to get the hang of it. Please don't be alarmed at my motherly gasp in one of them. She is my baby you know. I couldn't help it, just instinct I guess. Am I ready for her to grow up?


1 comment:

The McConnell's said...

You beat me!! You must have stayed up all night!! Cute post! We tried again tonight and poor Evan got racked by the handlebars.