As if my poor little doggie wasn't humiliated enough, I bought him a shirt! I know it is lame to dress up your pets, but I was only considering it because the poor thing has been shaking and shivering since I brought him home Wednesday. I guess he is a little cold in the A/C without his hair. The girls and I were at WalMart and this little shirt was on clearance for $2. If it wasn't so cheap I wouldn't have bought it. There were many to choose from, but I liked this one the best. Bailee and Kassi were begging me to get the little Tinkerbell dress. Cute as it was I had to keep a little dignity for Dude. After all, he is still a boy! I'm sure he is thinking his humans have lost their minds. I have to admit that I think the shirt is cute. He doesn't look so naked.
No comments:
Post a Comment